Printed Card Terms
This page sets out important terms that apply when you send a printed card (the "Services") from this website, www.PersonalisedCards.com (the "Website").
explains what information we collect from you, and what we do with it.Important Terms
The Website and the Services supplied through it are provided by eCards Media Limited, Company number 5455777, registered address, Unit 9 Farm Road, Caddsdown Industrial Park, Bideford, Devon EX39 3BT. Disclaimers
We try to ensure that the information on the Services is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot warrant the accuracy of any information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically set out in these Printed Card Terms or as otherwise agreed between us in writing.
We do our best to ensure that the Services operate properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Services, and (except as set out here) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Services.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of your use of the Services (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium). In any event our total liability to you for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liabilities whatsoever (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) shall not exceed the amount you have paid for the Services to which your claim relates.
While we have made certain content and images available for use in cards, we do not control personalised content and/or images (including photographs) sent by users and, as such, are not responsible for it in any way whatsoever.
Nothing in these Printed Card Terms operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death, personal injury or fraud. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your rights under law.Ordering cards
In order to send a card you will need to: choose a card, customise it, provide us with any necessary information so that we can send it and tell us when to post it. For each type of postal service that we offer we will show you the estimated time it takes from us posting it to the person receiving it. We cannot guarantee these times. We will do our best to send a card based on the information provided, if this information is incorrect or for any reason we cannot send a card or the Service is not available we will not be liable to you for any loss whatsoever.
A contract is between you and us when the order confirmation page appears. Price, postage and delivery
The price of each card and postage will be shown on the Website. Prices of all cards include VAT. Product description
We do our best to ensure that on the Website we show our cards accurately. However, there may be slight variations in the colour, typeface or layout. Changing your order and cancellation
Your card is created by you and printed just for you. Therefore, once you have placed your order and the order confirmation page appears you will not be able to change your order. You may cancel your order but we will not refund your payment. If you need to cancel your order please contact us via the help section.Payment
When you place your order we will ask you for your credit or debit card details. Your card details are transferred directly to our payment provider for authorisation. We do not store your card details. What you agree to do
When using the Services you agree that you will:-
1. use the Services only for lawful purposes;
2. accept full responsibility for any message you place and/or image you send through the Service;
3. ensure that the content of any message and/or image you send will not contain any, defamatory, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, racist, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, unlawful, hateful or otherwise objectionable material or constitute an invasion of privacy and that you do not send a message and/or card that either will or is intended to, annoy, harass or intimidate another person;
4. ensure that any personalised content that you send, including without limitation any image obtained from a source other than the Website, does not infringe our or any other person's copyright, trade marks, patents, moral rights or other intellectual property rights of any nature;
5. not send a message and/or image which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to a civil liability; and
6. not use the Service to solicit other people to become users of competitive online services, advertise or offer for sale any goods or services, promote any surveys, contests or chain letters for any purpose whatsoever.What we can do
We reserve the right to:-
1. deny, at our sole discretion, your access to the Services and/or the Website without reason or notice, delete the contents of your account and refund you any payment for unsent cards;
2. suspend your use of the Service and/or Website where you break these Terms and conditions or the law; and
3. refer any matter to the police or the courts, where in our opinion, we consider the matter is of a criminal or illegal nature.Intellectual Property Rights
If you insert an image, including a photograph, into a card from a source other than the Website, you must have the consent of the person whose image it is and/or the owner of that image to use that image before it is inserted into a card and to allow us to store the image for use by you in future cards from time to time. In the case of images of children who are not capable of giving consent, you should ensure that the relevant consent is obtained from the child's parent or guardian.
By inserting an image into a card that you have obtained from a source other than the Website, you confirm that you have obtained the necessary consents referred to in the above paragraph. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any image inserted by you into a card from a source other than the Website without the consent of the person, parent or guardian and/or owner (as the case may be).
You are solely responsible for any personalised content that you include in a card. You warrant that such content complies with these Printed Card Terms and/or any relevant laws and regulations in force from time to time and agree to indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of this warranty.
By uploading images (including photographs) from a source other than the Website for the purposes of creating a card and/or otherwise personalising a card, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable right and licence to use such image and/or personalised content and to sub-license such use to others for the purposes of providing the Service. General Information
We reserve the right to change the Printed Card Terms on which the Service are offered at any time. Any changes to the Printed Card Terms will take effect immediately when they are placed on the Website, and will apply to all future use of the Services. You should check the Printed Card Terms posted on the Website before you send an eCard, they may have changed since your last visit.Any Questions?
If you have any questions about anything on this Website you can contact us via the help section.